At FCB, Strategists act as catalysts for great ideas; chasers of the North Star. We look for people who can help turn innovative thinking into holistic strategies and inspired creative that solve real business problems. We want people who can be effective and thought-provoking managers, capable of encouraging teams to question assumptions and reshape assignments into unique category-challenging propositions. We want people who work to improve the output, and who are always working on the next big thing.
Duties and responsibilities
• Creates inspiring strategies, adapting to the needs of the business/project, ranging from creative inspiration and briefs, omni-channel, digital, 1:1, UX/CX, media, analytics etc.
• Serves as point of integration across the agency teams: creative, data, technology, experience design and media
• Brings their own set of frameworks, toolkits and approaches to complement those used at FCB, inclusive of consumer journeys, ecosystem audits etc.
• Is driven to expand client and industry perception of financial services and retail
• Acts as an expert across a variety of clients from local to global, and inclusive of B2C and B2B
• Ability to understand and interpret data, studies, and claims to develop a cohesive story and to inspire creative
• Strong leadership skills to guide internal teams as well as client conversations, workshops and direction
• Nurture and forge strong client relationships from onboarding through to being the “goto” person for strategic initiatives and POVs
• Be a catalyst for the agency to forge new pathways to problem solving through creative and innovation, and is able to pull the strategy through the entire creative process from start to finish
• Displays a proven record of innovative ideas, approaches and final work product, whilst placing the customer at the core of the experience
• Serves as a resource for industry trends, category and consumer insights, and creative ideas on brand
• Dig deep into client businesses and teams, to understand their long-term and short-term objectives, success metrics and identify key opportunities
• Can easily identify potential hurdles for the business and take the lead on solving them
• Serves as lead on multiple projects and may have direct reports
• Contribute to proposals, pitch presentations and other new business initiatives
• Has earned a bachelor’s degree • 6+ years of relevant industry experience working in cross-functional teams
• Collaborative nature with strong strategic rigour
• Passion for research, digging for insights, understanding human and consumer behaviour, and an eagerness to learn
• Fully proficient in the following applications: o Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint o Apple: Keynote
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Broad knowledge across myriad of strategic disciplines that may include: brand, digital, 1:1, UX/CX, data, creative technology etc.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, remaining positive and professional under pressure