Project Manager (FCBSIX)
Reports to Director, Project Management & Operations
Are you an advertising Project Manager looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy designing and managing digital marketing projects? Do your friends describe you as a skilled problem solver with multi-tasking abilities? Then look no further your next role is here! FCB/SIX is looking for a Project Manager to join the team!
To manage and deliver the design, production, and deployment of digital marketing projects on budget, on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
The Project Manager will collaborate with the Account team and Technology leads to define the project scope, process and timeline and budget parameters. They should be able to solve problems and provide alternative solutions as changes arise.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop, maintain and execute project plans from planning through to implementation, deployment and post-production
• Responsible for identifying, communicating, monitoring, and responding to risk
• Communicate effectively and set clear expectations on deliverables and timelines
• Monitor and control project change requests and assess their overall impact on project scope, schedule and cost
• Collaborate with account services on project cost estimation, budget tracking and budget reconciliation reporting
• Gain full understanding of the agency’s operational processes and procedures, providing constant training to all project team members
• 3 to 5 years project management experience working in an agency setting
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present in a clear and concise way
• Ability to understand technologies applicable to a chosen project and facilitate resolution of technical issues as they arise
• Building relationships across disciplines like strategy, creative, development and QA
• Proven time management skills, able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects
• Knowledge of MS Office/Project, Jira and Confluence
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process. FCB is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and inclusion with strong practices around compensation equity. We actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and or current barriers to equity. We recognize that equity, diversity, and inclusion can be complex. We value and respect the contributions that each person brings to enriching the Agency.