Account Coordinator (FCB Toronto)
This position is an integral part of the Account Services group, and will support in all aspects of project execution, including internal and administrative activities. This role is key to managing our client’s business and ensuring the day-to-day account management runs smoothly.
Duties and responsibilities
• Administrative support such as schedule and attend meetings, own and maintain weekly status reports, document and summarize key decisions and action items in client contact reports, and build work back schedules
• Work with finance team to open dockets and maintain docket lists
• Work with account and production teams to ensure estimates are correct, signed off internally, approved by the client and processed for billing; get exposure to monthly budget control reports (BCRs)
• Build trusting, collaborative relationship with clients
• Respond to daily internal and client requests related to the management of projects
• Prepare timelines in conjunction with production team for each project
• Monitor timelines daily and advise project team of any delays and variances
• Conduct research on key industry competitors in order to pull key learnings and share with the internal account and creative teams
• Performs other duties as assigned, and continue to develop and grow within the account management discipline
• Diploma or degree in marketing, advertising or communications
• Internship to 1+ years of relevant work experience in similar role
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrated multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment and possesses a “can-do” attitude
• Familiarity with digital and social advertising
• Proficient with digital technology
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – able to work independently as well as on a team
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
FCB is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to be recognized by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work
2020. FCB does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of citizenship, race, place of origin, ethnic origin, colour, ancestry, disability, age, creed, sex/pregnancy, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected ground under applicable law.